Cristina Morales Sánchez
German Localization Assistant Intern
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : BARCELONA
Categoría : Venta al por menor
Tipo de contrato : Prácticas
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : Estudiante
Descripción de la compañía
Since its founding in 2010, TechStyle has become one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in history. Together, TechStyle’s five portfolio brands - JustFab, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, and FabKids - provide over 5 million VIP members with on-trend fashion at an exceptional value.
We attribute our success to a culture of innovation that spans across our six offices Berlin, London, Barcelona, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Francisco. Our workforce is committed to bringing new levels of execution and passion to design, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, corporate culture and customer service.
Descripción del puesto
How Do You Fit In?
Are you ready to be part of one of the fastest growing fashion e-commerce companies in the world? Techstyle Fashion Group is currently looking for an English copywriter intern with Spanish to join our Localization Team and work on our three fabulous EU brands: JustFab, Fabletics and Savage X Fenty. You will join a multicultural team of young and talented people. Our Barcelona office is located in a great and centrical area of the sunny city.
Localization is the adaptation of a product to a target culture and market. It consists in managing the translation & adaptation, integration and linguistic quality assurance of a product from a source language, usually English, into several target languages.
As the German Localization Assistant Intern you will work closely with the German Language Specialist and the TFG brand teams, getting to learn how an e-commerce company works from the very inside! The ideal candidate is a creative, detail-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary work environment.
• Support the German Language Specialist with daily tasks, such as content localization, translation and review (e-commerce UI, Marketing, CRM, PR and Social content) into German, benchmarking, creation of reference material, etc.
• Support on the optimization of content for search and apply SEO best practices wherever applicable.
• QA of the sites and apps.
• Stay abreast of trends and fashion to maintain the fashion and commercial relevance of all copy created.
- Excellent German written communication skills (native speaker).
- Translations skills (American/British English into German including familiarity with basic industry style guide standards and a working fashion vocabulary).
- Preferably with studies in Translation / Marketing / Journalism.
- A passion for fashion, languages and copywriting.
- Proactive, detail-oriented person that can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Outgoing, positive, professional, and organized.
- Very good communication skills in English (other languages will be considered a plus).
We offer these benefits
- Summer Fridays: 4 additional free days in Summer on top of the holidays
- Company subvention on gym membership
- Coffee, tea, fruits and snacks at the office
- Company events: Summer Party / Christmas Party, Teambuilding, Team Lunch, after work beer, barbeque etc.
- 40% discount on all our brands
- Corporate benefits platform
- Other little perks that we offer on top from time to time