Head of IT Data & Analytics - Enterprise Architecture
País : España
Provincia : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Creación - Diseño
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for a dynamic and visionary Head of IT Data & Analytics to lead our organization's data strategy towards innovation and focusing on a data-driven culture.
Reporting to the CTIO and based in our Madrid HQ, you will be responsible for building the data roadmap with key cross-functional stakeholders from and ensure high level of efficiency for the business, supporting Loewe's growth and transformation.
Your role will include:
Ensure the effective management of our data infrastructure, maximize the value derived from our data assets, and ensure compliance with data governance practices.
- Drive technology requirements and investments that make analytics a strategic weapon for the company
- Oversee the management and maintenance of our data platform to ensure data availability, reliability, and scalability.
- Provide strategic direction for data engineering initiatives, including data integration, data pipelines, and data warehousing.
- Collaborate with other IT departments ensuring seamless connectivity and compatibility of systems for efficient data transfer and integration.
- Manage a team of data engineers, Scientist, and Enterprise Architecture responsible for data acquisition, transformation, and storage.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies, tools, and methodologies to optimize data engineering&architecture, enhance data quality and platform performance
- Ensure alignment with group and division's strategy
- Lead the data value department, which includes business data experts, relationship managers, and analytics professionals.
- Foster strong relationships with business stakeholders to understand their data needs and align data initiatives with strategic objectives.
- Analyze and derive insights from data to inform business strategy and value.
- Drive data-driven decision-making by providing actionable insights and recommendations based on advanced analytics and predictive modeling.
- Ensure the development of the Enterprise Planification management department, by putting in place an execution plan and drive major projects to optimize business planification and forecast (Finance, Production and OTB, Supply Chain, HR...)
- Establish and enforce data governance frameworks, policies, and procedures to ensure data integrity, privacy, and compliance, across the world
- Lead the data governance team responsible for data quality management, metadata management, and data stewardship.
- Define and implement data governance metrics and KPIs to monitor and measure the effectiveness of data governance initiatives.
- Collaborate with Finance, legal and compliance teams to ensure adherence to data protection regulations and industry best practices.
- Develop and deliver data governance training programs to promote data literacy and ensure compliance across the organization.
What is important for the role:
- 10+ years of experience in data management, analytics, and strategy, with a focus on IT infrastructure, data engineering, and data governance.
- Proven leadership experience, including managing cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of the Fashion Luxury industry and associated tech/data ecosystem.
- Strong technical expertise in data technologies, platforms, and tools (e.g., GCP, Power BI) and their application to solve business challenges.
- In-depth knowledge of data governance practices, data quality management, and regulatory requirements (e.g., GDPR, CCPA, PIPL).
- Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities to align data initiatives with business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to stay abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and best practices in data and analytics.
- Advanced level of English is a must and other languages will be highly appreciated.
Created in Spain in 1846, LOEWE approaches 175 years as one of the world's major luxury houses. Since 2013, under LOEWE's creative director, Jonathan Anderson, the brand has started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world as a house focused on craft and culture; evidenced through an intellectual yet playful approach to fashion, bold and vibrant Spanish lifestyle, and unmatched expertise with leather.
LOEWE has a rich legacy of craftsmanship dating back to its beginnings as a collective workshop and has long valued artisanal techniques in its approach to design and manufacture. These core values are reflected in the brand's belief in the importance of craft in today's culture, its modern interpretations of historical artistic achievements and its commitment to supporting contemporary art, craft and culture around the world.
If you think this role is made for you, please send us your CV!