Head of Quality Management
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : MANRESA
Categoría : Producción
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 5 - 10 años
Descripción de la compañía
Descripción del puesto
What will your challenge be?
Ensure that the product at TOUS are fit for its purpose and meet customer expectations by developing, implementing and evaluating a program to ensure that the organization's production operations and processes meet the quality, integrity and efficiency standards set by the organization.
What do we expect from you?
- Define and promote a quality mind-set across the entire organisation. Manages all QA related functions, working with cross-departmental leadership to deliver high quality products on schedule.
- Establish quality and testing standards by studying product and consumer requirements.
- Develop raw material standards by studying manufacturing and engineering requirements, conferring and negotiating with suppliers, and devising testing methods and procedures.
- Implement in-process product inspection standards by studying manufacturing methods and devising testing methods and procedures.
- Institute rework standards by devising inspection and physical testing methods and procedures.
- Create product quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Establish consistent reporting, KPI definition and tracking as well as corrective actions.
- Prepare product and process quality reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Establish the process to certified and homologate together with legal and official or private laboratories jewerly hallmarking, new concepts and designs and line of products.
- Lead the certification audit and capabilities for RJC or other Quality ensurance system (ISO, etc).
- Establish organisational capabilities and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field.
- 8-10 years in similar function, experience in the related industry or with related products.
- Certification, such as Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor, Six Sigma or Quality Improvement Associate, is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills including SAP and MS Office.
- Knowledge of QA terms, tools and methodologies.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Strong leadership skills across multifunctional teams and global organizations (especially Asia).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact and influence teams and hierarchies.
- Analytical skills and ability to synthesize technical information into standards and business requirements.
- Team building and collaboration skills.
What do we offer?
- You will join a great team in a very good working environment.
- You will have a flexible schedule Monday to Friday and Friday afternoons will be free for you.
- You can make your salary more flexible, with tax advantages for services such as food, childcare, transport, training or health insurance.
- At TOUS we have a Kindergarten, in case you have children for a better work-family life balance.
- You will love our product, that's why we offer you a 30% Discount on all TOUS products.
- We promote the health of our people, organising activities, giving courses and advice for a heathier living.
If you think this opportunity is yours, it should be yours, WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU! #WeAreTOUS and you?