Human Resources Intern
País : España
Provincia : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID 28042
Categoría : Recursos Humanos
Tipo de contrato : Prácticas
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : Estudiante
Fecha de inicio : 1 año
Descripción de la compañía - HAVAIANAS
Havaianas opened its European headquarters in Madrid, Spain, and achieved immediate success in the fashion and apparel industry. Today, with 5 offices in Europe, 17 own Havaianas stores and present in more 20 European countries, Havaianas came to offer innovative and high quality products, through the color, joy and comfortable and sophisticated lifestyle.
Descripción del puesto
Being part of the People Department, you will support the team on their daily task and also participate in the projects that includes cooperation with other stakeholders (Operations, Retail, Marketing, Finance, Commercial) from all over the Europe.
- Management the adverts and applications through LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Participate in interviews processes.
- Organize induction agendas with the different teams of EMEIA.
- Cost control for temporary and permanent points of sale.
- Managing requests for temporary staff at points of sale.
- Assist in the opening and closing of temporary sales points.
- Manage Retail KPIs.
- Support in the People Projects 2022/23 for Retail
Compensation & Benefits:
- Lunch Vouchers management process for all EMEIA regions.
- Support the People Advisor during the payroll process.
- Assist in the development of the wellness program.
- Invoices Controller from People providers.
- Responsible for the internal People platform: appropriate control of employees' contracts, payroll and professional information.
- Control holidays balance.
- Monthly Financial Close Support.
- Manage People KPIs.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Good level of English.
- Any other language is a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working under own initiative.
- Task, priorities and time management.
- Responsibility, respect for the deadlines and attention to the details.
- Organization skills, communication skills, team work.
- Passionate about working in a multicultural environment.