Calle Alfonso XII, 62
Influencer Marketing Internship
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Prácticas
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : Estudiante
Fecha de inicio : 3/6 meses
Sueldo : 0
Descripción de la compañía
Le Guide Noir is the world’s most complete and advanced suite of tools in the market. We provide a platform (SaaS) where our clients can control, analyse and magnify their digital presence, getting a grasp of their industry’s online strategies.
Nowadays, Influencer Marketing is the most powerful mechanism when advertising a product and the companies are obtaining a revenue of 300% in visibility. For this reason, Le Guide Noir is in the lead of this trend, and we are creating marketing campaigns with Influencers.
Get to know us:
About Le Guide Noir: lgn.cm/LeGuideNoir
About Influencer Marketing: lgn.cm/InfluencerMarketingVideo
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for a marketing and communication lover to be part of our creative team in order to prepare the marketing campaigns. The job requires a highly passionate person capable of bringing brilliant ideas together, with the ability to reflect them on a report, and with the self-confidence to present it to a client. The ideal employee for this position should have brilliant communication skills.
Someone who likes to take responsibilities and challenges, a proactive and self-sufficient person. Organization and teamwork is a day to day duty, so our ideal candidate will have to be open-minded and reliable.
- Help the team with the proposal marketing campaigns to potential clients.
- Help the team with marketing campaigns for our clients and negotiate with influencers.
- Prepare post-campaign reports.
- Help in the constant improvement of the department.
- Do research about the most outstanding worldwide campaigns of the Influencer Marketing market.
Education and knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Communication and Marketing related degrees will be highly considered.
- Previous experience in communication, fashion or social media.
- English: C1
- Spanish: C1
- Italian B1/B2