Influencer Marketing Manager Spain (m/f)
Descripción de la empresa
We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Descripción del puesto
On our mission to make the world a healthier place, you will play a crucial role by being a communicative online-representative of our brand. You will be reaching out to build up relationships with the best Influencers. Being a trendsetter and spreading the word about our products will be part of your future tasks. As an an enthusiastic and charismatic team-member, you will rock the Spanish market.
- Be a precise strategist: Execute the influencer marketing strategy via our social media channels with focus on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- Be focused and creative: Coordinating influencer marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Be a communicative brand representative: Maintaining and improving existing relationships with Influencers
- Be up to date and well informed: Contribute to our social media campaigns, set the trends and get our community to grow
- Be outgoing: Identifying and sourcing new influencers within our target group
- Be organised: Plan, organize and manage social media events
- You hold a degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or other business-related studies
- You are a Social Media professional (e.g. Instagram accompanies your daily routine) and have a passion for the international health and fitness industry, digital influencer marketing and Social Media developments
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills and the ability to maintain professional relationships with a variety of personalities
- You have first experiences in the field of digital communication
- Your planning and organisational skills help you to never lose track of tasks and you know how to effectively use MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- You are absolutely hands-on and show strong traits of individual responsibility
- You speak Spanish on a native speaker level and you are fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging work environment where something new happens every day - Boredom doesn't get a look in here!
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that makes the world a happier and healthier place
- A great international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact