Calle Aranjuez 2, Madrid
Influencer Marketing Strategist (Internship)
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Prácticas
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : Estudiante
Fecha de inicio : 6 meses
Descripción de la compañía
Social Influence is changing the world, join one of the fastest-growing social media startups in the industry, home of
the world’s biggest global influencer database.
Le Guide Noir is the world’s most complete and advanced suite of tools on the market. We provide a platform (SaaS)
where our clients can control, analyse and magnify their digital presence, getting a grasp of their industry’s online
Nowadays, Influencer Marketing is the most powerful mechanism when advertising a product, so we create marketing
campaigns with worldwide known influencers. This allows the brands having a wider range of public.
Get to know us:
About Influencer Marketing: lgn.cm/InfluencerMarketingVideo
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for a 6 month not remunerated internship (with a hiring option) in the marketing and communication field to be part of our creative team in order to prepare the marketing campaigns. The job requires a highly passionate person capable of bringing brilliant ideas together, with the ability to reflect them on a report, and with the self-confidence to present it to a client.The ideal employee for this position should have brilliant communication skills, willing to learn and a positive attitude.
Someone who likes to take responsibilities and challenges, a proactive and self-sufficient person. Organization and teamwork is a day-to-day duty, so our ideal candidate will have to be open-minded and reliable.
What we offer:
6 months internship with hiring option
- Help with the proposal marketing campaigns to potential clients.
- Help with marketing campaigns for our clients and negotiate with influencers.
- Help with the sales process.
- Prepare post-campaign reports.
- Help in the constant improvement of the department.
- Do research about the most outstanding worldwide campaigns of the Influencer Marketing market.
Education and knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Communication and Marketing related degrees will be highly considered.
- Previous experience in communication, fashion or social media.
- Italian: Native
- English: C1
- Spanish: C1