Descripción de la empresa
Marca líder indiscutible en la industria de la joyería en términos de resultados financieros (facturación, beneficio neto), número de tiendas (casi 200), número de empleados (alrededor de 2.000 personas), rango de productos ofrecido, solidez y prestigio de la marca en el mercado Polaco.
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for an experienced IT Specialist to join our team in Madrid office to support our company in everyday technical tasks.
- Very good knowledge of local area network (LAN) and wide area networks (WAN) (switches, hubs, routers, points of contact, transmission protocols, encryption, cabling)
- Experience in configuring local TCP / IP networks (computers, network devices), including good knowledge of CISCO equipment
- Good knowledge of corporate networks: VPN, Firewalls, BGP, Security
- Knowledge of issues related to Internet Access (configurations at the interface with suppliers' links).
- Knowledge of VOIP solutions and configuration of telephone equipment
- Knowledge in the field of GSM and practical experience in cooperation with mobile operators
Configuring and servicing Windows systems
- Excellent knowledge on the usable and configuration side of Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory services
- Experience in configuring e-mail services
Technology and computer equipment
- Knowledge in the field of current IT technologies both in the corporate and client areas
- Experience in configuring equipment (workstations, printers, scanners, telephones) as well as evaluating and selecting computer components and peripherals
- Driving license
- Very good knowledge of English both spoken and written – mandatory
- Professional experience minimum 2 years in the IT area, preferably in an enterprise employing min. 100 people
- Ability to conduct an interview with the client, identification of the problem, determination in solving the problem
- Resistance to stress, ability to act under time pressure