Junior Sales Executive
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : BARCELONA
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : < 2 años
Descripción de la empresa
All our garments are fair trade manufactured in Spain & Portugal and we only use organic materials. Because we believe a better, fairer world is possible.
We distribute our products through our ecommerce platform, Brava Fabrics stores in Barcelona & Madrid and selected retailers around Europe.
We try to make a difference in the fashion industry relying on strong company values: sustainability, design, product & service quality, honesty and creativity.
Descripción del puesto
- Identify, develop and maintain a pipeline of new business prospects; including new customers research, initiation of contact via cold calling and meetings.
- Attend fashion fairs in Europe presenting the brand to the stakeholders.
- Prepare and attend retail events (pop-up, MKT actions, promotions…).
- Create new business presentations and mailings for the stakeholders.
- Maintain accurately our ERP.
- Create relationships with public entities and other professional networks.
- Work in other ad-hoc responsibilities as they arise, and which are deemed reasonable in relation to job role and level.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish (French will be highly appreciated).
- University studies in Business and/or communications.
- Availability for travel (30%).
- Driving license required.
- Ability and desire to sell. Most of your time will be networking so an outgoing confidential approach is highly desirable.
- Resiliency and ability to cope with rejection.
- A strong work ethic, driven to hit targets.
- Team player & friendly 'can do' attitude.
- Special sensitivity towards fashion, design, and sustainability.
- Some previous business-to-business sales experience preferred
- Comfortable with telephone & face to face client interaction.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team.