Key Account Executive Iberia
Descripción de la empresa
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Descripción del puesto
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! WILL YOU…PROTECT THIS HOUSE?!
Primary Purpose of the Role:
The Key Account Executive will be responsible for sales to all key and strategic accounts, in the Iberian region. This position represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
• Improve Relationships with the N/O, Monthly business points
• Coordinates the involvement of company teammates, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year periods.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
• Achieves assigned sales targets in designated key accounts.
• Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
• Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
• Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Optimize the centralized model via non centralized Top Accounts Management
• Lead the Product assortment for the Market – Mechanism / Product Offer / Trade Terms
• Lead with the Merchandise Team to build the Best Product Offer all along the Year - etc.-
• Build the N/O assortments considering the profitability and the consumer differences between the 2 banners
• Model the behaviors reflected in the UA Way: Walk with a Purpose; Be Humble, Stay Hungry; No One Person is Bigger than the Brand – Team; Integrity
• Bachelor’s degree and 6 or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and related experience
• At least 4 years (national or international) Key Account Management experience, ideally from within the Sporting Goods industry.
• Experience managing retail customers
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: include but are not limited to the following:
• Demonstrated successful track record and progression in a sales environment.
• A self-starter who can demonstrate the drive and ambition that fits with the UA culture and pace of change!
• Excellent Excel spreadsheet skills with an analytical mind coupled with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations based on their analysis.
• PowerPoint presentation skills and the ability to deliver strong presentations to small groups (1:1 and groups)
• Able to demonstrate strong negotiation skills
• Strong Interpersonal skills & demonstrable track record of good relationship building
• Ability to work cross-functionally with other areas of the business such as marketing, customer service & logistics
• Fluent in Spanish and English, Portuguese is a plus