PYRATES smart fabrics
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Consulting - Jurídico
Tipo de contrato : Prácticas
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : Estudiante
Descripción de la compañía
PYRATEX® is an R&D company and textile supplier working with the resources our planet has to offer to innovate on the aesthetic properties, functionality and responsibility of knit textiles. We want to replace synthetic materials in textiles with natural ones which are better for our bodies, and for the planet.
We develop and supply our quality driven PYRATEX® fabrics to other brands through collaborations.
Our materials are made from either vegetal, upcycled or biodegradable fibers.
The vegetal fibers all originate from different plants, which give the fabrics their unique functionality. The active components in PYRATEX® fabrics are not injected nor added; they are naturally occurring in the plant we make the fabric from: they have no expiration date, nor do they wash away.
Descripción del puesto
PYRATEX® is growing and constantly creating new bio-based fibers for textiles. Our unique & innovative approach allows us to supply to the most fashion-forward companies & luxury houses. To help the company protect its unique formulas we are looking for an intern that is hands-on and who will work with the CEO and Operations team.
Be a part of a young international team where you will get to
- Protect the Intellectual Property of the business
- File possible patent applications
- Provide legal support to all departments
- Support on commercial and contractual implications when dealing with all the parties involved in the business
- Advanced English (speaking and drafting), minimum C1 level or equivalent is required
- Knowledge of IP law
- Knowledge of other fields of law
- Studies in international commercial law are a plus
- Highly motivated in the world of fashion, start-ups and new technologies
- Problem solver
- Organized and detail-oriented person
- International profile, able to work in a flexible, collaborative, and multidisciplinary environment
What you’ll find when working at PYRATEX®
- Location: Work from our office in Madrid
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Commitment: we are committed to developing early talent
- Passion: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Dynamic: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Would you like to know more about PYRATEX®? Visit our website www.pyratexfabrics.com or instagram www.instagram.com/pyratex_
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. PYRATEX® is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that PYRATEX® equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.