País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Islas Baleares
Provincia : Islas Baleares
Población : PALMA
Categoría : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Descripción de la compañía
Nikki Beach can now be experienced in: Miami Beach, USA; Saint Tropez, France; Saint Barth, Caribbean; Marbella, Spain; Koh Samui, Thailand; Mallorca, Spain; Ibiza, Spain; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Dubai, UAE; Bodrum, Turkey; Versilia, Italy; Barbados, Caribbean and Costa Smeralda, Italy. Every year, Nikki Beach has a pop-up location during the Cannes International Film Festival in France and a summer-long pop-up lounge at the Waterfront in Porto Cervo, Italy. The Hotels & Resorts division has properties in Koh Samui, Thailand; Porto Heli, Greece; Bodrum, Turkey; Dubai, UAE and Santorini, Greece.
Descripción del puesto
As the Marketing Manager, you will work to develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns to increase company revenue and to deliver outstanding guest experiences. You must have extensive knowledge and passion for marketing and sales, coupled with a creative mindset and strong leadership skills. This is a hands-on opportunity to build upon your strong track record in marketing.
- Relevant experience in a sales or marketing role with high volume exposure in the restaurant, hotel or fashion industry.
- Confident communicator who can positively promote the brand and our company values while respecting the set brand standards.
- A genuine brand ambassador inside and outside work environment.
- Understands luxury branding and importance of customer service and personal contact with clients.
- Creative, strategic, forward thinking individual who thrives under pressure and has a real passion for marketing, entertainment and events industry.
- A dynamic manager with strong problem-solving skills who is results driven and sales inspired and has experience of running a busy, high turnover luxury venue while maintaining a positive working environment that encourages team spirit.
- Multilingual: Fluent English and Spanish are a must, additional languages (especially German) is a plus.
- Strong online experience as well as Social Media expertise.
- Genuine enthusiasm and attitude for customer service and creating memorable events.
- High level of business acumen and common sense.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills through ability to diagnose and implement solutions.
- Ability to learn and bring "out-of-the-box" ideas to the team.
- Ability to effectively pitch and present information in one-on-one and group situations to media, customers, clients, partners and other employees of the organization.
Please make sure it includes a reference from past or current employment; each reference must have the full name and contact details.
Include a short letter telling us why your skills are relevant to the position you are applying for, and how will you make a difference when joining the team.