Mobile App Business Manager Puma Europe
País : España
Provincia : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : Cornellà de Llobregat
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
Curious, Collaborative, Hands on, Analytical, Critical thinker & Fast Learner.
Thrive in a diverse international setting.
Take challenges head on & able to galvanize people.
If that sounds interesting, then read on...
We are seeking a candidate who will champion the PUMA Mobile App from the European consumer perspective.
Candidate will work cross functionally with the European and global teams to define, develop & drive content, commerce, app acquisition, retention & growth strategies.
This candidate must be self-directed and skillful, working in an ambiguous environment where entrepreneurial results are delivered through collaborative and cross-functional teamwork.
Strategy & Planning
- Responsible for evolving and driving the PUMA mobile app strategy to enable our mid-term commercial and brand goals in the European region.
- Keep a close eye to the market trends & constantly evaluate competitive and market analysis to inform the long-term evolution of the product roadmap.
- Work closely with the European Content, Marketing, Category and Planning teams, to ensure that the app becomes a key component to our direct-to-consumer approach.
- Work cross-functionally with the regional marketing team, global eComm team, European content teams and other internal stakeholders to oversee & maintain a detailed content planning calendar.
- Be an evangelist for the PUMA Mobile App within & outside the organization.
- Manage the content strategy and execution on the Mobile app
- Responsible for launches, promotions, and key campaigns on the app
- Collaborate with the UI/UX teams to ensure that mobile app experience remains relevant and intuitive.
- Drive towards our agreed commercial & engagement goals by
- Defining the optimal media mix for user acquisition
- Drive our retention metrics & increase our DAU, MAUs by collaborating across the Tech, Data & Marketing teams.
- Partner with global and local analytics teams to establish, track and report on KPI's, to unlock data-driven insights and to identify new opportunities.
- Work closely with the product business units and global merchandising to plan and facilitate product exclusives and coordinate launch timing as needed.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with Mobile apps and eCommerce.
- Proven knowledge and experience launching and growing mobile apps.
- Knowledge and experience of mobile app operating systems and agile software development processes.
- In-depth knowledge of current & upcoming digital trends and technology.
- A passion for Digital, eCommerce, Gaming and merging these areas!
- Ability to multi-task working on numerous projects while still meeting deliverables and timelines
- Entrepreneurial spirit and energy
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent writing, communication and organization skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Marketing and/or retail experience in addition to Mobile app & eCommerce Experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to work independently and multi-task
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.