Nike Sales Intern
Descripción del puesto
As Nike Sales Intern, you will contribute to support the Sales team and your main responsibilities will be:
- Analytical Support: Provide weekly category performance analysis (prepare own analysis and assimilate other updates).
- Presentation Support: Ad hoc support to prepare input for team presentations (e.g. strategic plans, event recaps, etc).
- Market & Competitor Insights: Provide ongoing insights into market and competitor activity.
- Logistics Support: Provide support with team logistics (e.g. scheduling regular meetings, supporting brand events, etc).
- Pre-season Planning: Be able to create tools to assure a benchmark preparation for the Category Game Plan.
- In-season Management: Be responsible to define together with CSD s Risks and Opportunities for the season and create a process to assure a clear and effective communication within the team.
- Key Seasonal Initiatives: Take a key role in executing the process of tracking the Seasonal key Initiatives, being responsible of collecting all the key styles of the season from categories and creating a tracking tool to verify we have enough bookings to feed our demand.
- Academic Background: Business Management Bachelor's Degree (or related field).
- Knowledge: of Retail and Consumer goods industries and fluent English and Spanish.
- Skills: Strong Communication and Analytical skills (Excel); Presentations (PowerPoint/ Keynote); Research (desk based) and Event management.
- Other Specifications: Ability to network, deliver commitments and to meet timelines.