País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : BARCELONA
Categoría : Foto - Desfiles
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Descripción de la empresa
Descripción del puesto
• Knowledge of industry trends and work towards evolving both creative aesthetic and improving photo editing.
• Retouch, color correct, crop, and upload product and model photography.
• Retouch digital images according to our high standard style guides, brand DNA, season trends.
• Strong color correction skills, matching images from different cameras and sets
• Ensure color consistency across all images per product
• Strong attention to detail: Crop digital images and maintain file size specifications.
• Name and maintain a digital asset organization.
• Ensure retouch deadlines/deliverables are done on time.
• Be able to process a high volume of images quickly, without compromising quality.
• Ensure that all image assets are produced ready for digital and print outputs.
• Work with Marketing- Art Direction on establishing look and feel of season styles, editorials, campaign, and other projects, prior to retouching.
• Organize and edit capture sessions for all campaign/marketing shoots and prepare contact sheets for selects process.
• Videographer skills to be able to make and produce studio video (making of, product content videos).
• Support to the photographer as a back-up and MKT team when needed. Able
• Be pro-active, able to show initiative and suggest ideas to constantly improve the workflow and quality of the retouching team.
• Suggest ways to constantly improve the workflow. Take initiative and be proactive about helping retouch and MKT and studio teams.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience working as a retoucher in a professional environment.
- Proven experience retouching product and model photography
- Advanced Photoshop and Capture ONE skills.
- Must be able to work in a Mac environment. Proficient in Mac platform
- Strong retouching, figure-shaping, and color correction techniques in RGB and CMYK workflows essential.
- Ability to self-manage and maintain speed and accuracy throughout the workflow process.
- Awareness of contemporary trends in photography.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Proven ability to work efficiently and produce a high volume of retouched images
- Follow up the strict deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Proactive, motivated, dedicated, and able to take initiative
- Creative personality.
- Understanding and experience in Middle East culture and countries is a Plus.
- Photography – fashion and e-commerce experience
- A commercial fashion photography portfolio that demonstrates expertise in applied techniques and working knowledge of retouching digital photography, lighting, composition and color quality. Applicants must submit a portfolio to be considered.
- Extensive knowledge of Canon Camera systems
- Experience with studio lighting systems
- Professional attitude on set
- Reliable with the ability to adapt to changing conditions and last-minute requests
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize/multi-task and follow projects through to completion
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent people skills
- English language proficiency is a must