Descripción de la empresa
Oli&Carol is a company from Barcelona specialized in designing natural rubber toys for modern parents and their kids. The creative souls behind the brand are Olimpia and Carolina, 25 and 20 year old sisters who decided to start a business based in Barcelona 4 years ago and are now selling in more than 45 countries 300,000 units. They love design and nature and wanted to create environmentally friendly products.
Oli&Carol toys are made out of 100% natural rubber from trees, all in one piece with no holes to let water come inside. As a result they are perfect for soothing gums, hygienic, safe and biodegradable. They are used as teethers, bath toys, bracelets, decorative objects and more. The collections offer a wide variety of natural rubber toys with different shapes and colors perfect for babies.
Oli&Carol are in continuous innovation with their products and expansions; working in new collections and markets.
Descripción del puesto
- Coordinate suppliers and processes to ensure that our products are delivered on time and produced with the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving the product and timeline.
- Look for new suppliers and investigate new product materials.
- Stock controlling and orders planification.
- Coordinate the quality control of the product and claims.
- Analyze the sales, purchases and pricing.
- Manage exports and imports.
- Manage the portfolio of global distributors (USA, Japan, Australia, Brazil, Arab Countries ... etc)
- Analyze and investigate markets for expansion and competitors.
- Attend international B2B fairs.
- Dynamic, results oriented, decisive and analytical person.
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks.
- Team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- High English level
- Advanced Excel
- Valuable knowledge in Open ERP