Product Manager Woman - France
Descripción de la empresa
Massimo Dutti is a premium brand which belongs to Inditex Group, one of the world’s largest fashion distribution groups. Massimo Dutti covers three different product lines, Men, Women and Boys & Girls, being our hallmark the quality and trend of our garments. We are currently in more than 80 countries and have over 800 stores.
"Massimo Dutti has Equality Plan and is committed to Equal Opportunities"
Descripción del puesto
The mission of a Product Manager in Massimo Dutti is to define, plan and develop the campaign strategy for the markets assigned, determining the store product distribution and management needs based on in-depth market knowledge, in order to reach the sales targets set.
To use communication with the store teams and with Marketing, travel and other sources of information to carry out a multi-level market analysis including aspects such as the competition, fashion trends, seasonality, key events and customer profiles and behavior in order to take product decisions that are as closely in keeping with market requirements as possible.
To identify special product requirements for the market assigned and report them to the buying department.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration and Management or Business related studies.
- Specialized training in International Trade, Fashion Business Management, etc.
- Experience in a similar post in the retail sector.
- Store experience an advantage.
- Sensitivity towards fashion.
- Native French and fluent level of Spanish and English.