Property Management Accountant
Descripción de la empresa
Elevating the designer outlet experience and shaping the concept of destination shopping, McArthurGlen is Europe’s leading owner, developer and manager of designer outlets.
Home to the most sought-after luxury, designer and highstreet brands, we offer our visitors year-round savings of up to 70%. Since opening our first centre in the UK in 1995, our portfolio has since grown to a total of 24 centres in nine countries across Europe and Canada.
McArthurGlen, in partnership with Sonae Sierra, will bring the very first designer outlet in southern Spain in 2019. Located next to Plaza Mayor, the city’s most visited shopping centre with more than 10 million visitors, McArthurGlen Málaga will provide guests with a unique retail experience and become a tourist shopping destination.
Descripción del puesto
Purpose of position:
•To support the Finance Manager in all financial and administrative activities, actively participating in the improvement of the Finance operations, always aiming to deliver on time and with maximum accuracy results.
- Support the Finance Manager in the preparation of the final financial statements for all Spanish registered entities that McArthurGlen manages or owns, in accordance with Spanish statutory legal and accounting standards.
- Support the Finance Manager in managing the relationships with external auditors in Spain, inclusive of ensuring the quality of data provided to them.
- Maintain the financial records of the relevant companies in a timely and accurate manner ensuring integrity and compliance with the MG Group accounting policies and local legal requirements.
- Prepare general ledger journal entries for bank movements, recurring journals of prepayments.
- Be involved in the company’s budgeting and forecasting preparation.
- Maintain and ensure follow up of the operating expenses invoices, having full responsibility for the Accounts payable in terms of invoice booking, outgoing payments, and reconciliations.
- Manage closing procedures at month end (prepare journal entries and preparation of supporting documents).
- Prepare financial statements – reports for statutory & municipality requirements.
- Contribute to the optimization of management & control processes (budgeting, reporting, analysis).
- Compile accurate reports for management, such as: monthly management account report, cash flow forecasting, investor report, AMC.
- Compile all necessary reports for third parties, such as banks, auditors, partners and investors.
- Flexibility to comply with any financial ad hoc requirement and potentially assume further responsibilities in the future.