Recruitment Consultant Fashion & Luxury With German (Barcelona)
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : BARCELONA
Categoría : Recursos Humanos
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : < 2 años
Descripción de la compañía
We only work with the most important companies in the market, and with the best national and international brands.
Luxe Talent was set up in Spain in 2009 by a group of professionals with experience in the sector and with the shared goal of delivering their expertise to their clients.
Descripción del puesto
We work with some of the most reknown and prestigious Luxury and High Premium Fashion brands across Europe.
Our offices are in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris and Milan.
This is a great opportunity to join an international company and to contribute to the growth and development of the Italian division which offers opportunities to learn and improve your professional skills with deep training and supportive environement.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant with German to be based in Barcelona.
• Handle all aspects of the recruitment process, including job postings, source analysis, CV screening, candidate’s interviews, check references
• Follow up and coordinate with Internal Clients
• Build network to develop a pool of qualified passive candidates in advance of need
• Execute pre-screening, phone/face-to-face and Skype interviews
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Post positions to appropriate sources, research and recommend new sources for candidate recruiting
• Administer recruiting database and record keeping
• Produce and analyse recruiting reports and market mapping
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships
• Be an ambassador of Luxe Talent
· Proven work experience as a Recruiter (minimum 2 years)
· Familiarity with HR databases
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong decision-making skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Must be flexible and able to cope with changes and a fast-paced environment
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Fluent in German and English, a third language will be considered a plus