Descripción de la empresa
Elevating the designer outlet experience and shaping the concept of destination shopping, McArthurGlen is Europe’s leading owner, developer and manager of designer outlets.
Home to the most sought-after luxury, designer and highstreet brands, we offer our visitors year-round savings of up to 70%. Since opening our first centre in the UK in 1995, our portfolio has since grown to a total of 24 centres in nine countries across Europe and Canada.
McArthurGlen, in partnership with Sonae Sierra, will bring the very first designer outlet in southern Spain in 2019. Located next to Plaza Mayor, the city’s most visited shopping centre with more than 10 million visitors, McArthurGlen Málaga will provide guests with a unique retail experience and become a tourist shopping destination.
Descripción del puesto
Purpose of position :
Provide a professional, efficient and effective administration service to the centre management team in order to facilitate the smooth running of the office and provide customers and brand partners with relevant information ensuring that all queries are followed through to satisfaction.
- Provide a comprehensive administrative service for the Centre Manager and their team, such as drafting correspondence, processing mail, organising travel, and producing minutes, to enable them to make effective use of their time and meet their commitments.
- Monitor, review and update centre documentation and information, such as The Way Forward Document and contact data, to ensure that the information is accurate and current with the aim of continuously improving the support function within the centre.
- Process and balance financial transactions, investigating any discrepancies and ensuring that all financial regulations and systems are adhered to.
- Administer accurate and timely reporting on tenant/centre performance to ensure that intelligence is captured for use in measuring the success of stores and centres.
- Act as a point of contact for both internal and external people wishing to contact the Centre Manager and the centre team, ensuring that queries are dealt with effectively, and taking the initiative to identify and handle issues that arise.
- Where requested, induct new centre team members to ensure they understand how the centre office functions and how to use our systems and technology (including MGnet, magNET, MRI, telephones etc).
- Proactively seek opportunities for operational efficiency and suggest ways to improve customer service to save the business time and money and ensure the centre is operating as cost-effectively as possible.
- Other duties as required by the Centre Manager and the centre team
- Undertake duty management of the centre on a rota basis
- Experience in an office-based role
- IT skills: Intermediate Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Spanish Bilingual
- Fluent English