PYRATES smart fabrics
Sales & Business Development Position Internship
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Prácticas
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : Estudiante
Descripción de la compañía
Descripción del puesto
PYRATES smart fabrics develops natural fabrics with benefits for the skin and body. We are at the moment growing our team and developing further our commercial strategy.
We are looking for a Full time position to join our Sales department in January from our Madrid office, with immediate availability.
This position is responsible for sales deals and the commercial path of the company achieving short term and long term goals and assist the rest of the team. This is a key hire with a high degree of internal and external exposure.
- Industry knowledge of the fashion high-end market for Sportswear, Athleisure, Pret à Porter and Underwear.
- Interest and knowledge in textiles/fashion/wellbeing and health markets and the fashion sustainability movement.
- Staying up to date with and understanding the latest market developments and trends in order to identify potential clients.
- Lead client engagement by developing and managing relationships with customers.
- Manage sales transaction pipelines and forecasting.
- Manage the performance of direct reports by developing accountabilities, establishing performance objectives, and ensuring that all policies are understood and adhered to.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- University Degree (Equivalent to a Bachelor's degree) in a related discipline, plus generally 2 years of directly related experience.
- Previous Sales experience is required, in the textile/ fashion industry preferred.
- Experience working in Retail or Consumer Products Industry is preferred but not required.
- Motivated, directed and driven individual and also a strong team player across departments and functions.
- Strong business and financial acumen (forecasting sales, evaluating customer business needs)
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely within cross-cultural workforce and client base.
- General knowledge of company policies and sales processes.
- Demonstrated ability to execute projects to stated objectives.
- High proficiency in use of MS Office products and reporting tools. (Word, Excel, etc)
- Significant business travel of up to 30% and work outside of the office required.
- Excitement about start up growth is required.
- English is required, French is preferred.