Calle Aranjuez 2, Madrid
Sales & Business Development Spain + Latam(Internship)
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Prácticas
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : Estudiante
Descripción de la compañía
Le Guide Noir is the world's most complete and advanced suite of tools in the market. We provide a platform (Software as a Service) where our clients can control, analyze and magnify their digital presence, getting a grasp of their industry's online strategies.
Nowadays, Influencer Marketing is the most powerful mechanism when advertising a product, so we create marketing campaigns with worldwide known influencers. This allows the brands having a wider range of public.
About Le Guide Noir: https://lgn.cm/LeGuideNoir
About Influencer Marketing: lgn.cm/thankyou2018
Descripción del puesto
Le Guide Noir is the world’s most complete and advanced suite of tools in the market. We provide a platform (SaaS) where our clients can control, analyse and magnify their digital presence, getting a grasp of their industry’s online strategies.
Nowadays, Influencer Marketing is the most powerful mechanism when advertising a product and the companies are obtaining a revenue of 300% in visibility. For this reason, Le Guide Noir is in the lead of this trend, and we are creating marketing campaigns with Influencers.
Get to know us:
About Le Guide Noir: lgn.cm/LeGuideNoir
About Influencer Marketing: lgn.cm/InfluencerMarketingVideo
What are we looking for:
A person who is willing to take on new challenges and find potential clients for our SaaS and Influencer Marketing services. The Business Developer, as part of the Sales team, will have to be a natural-born communicator, very organised, analytical, and exceptionally proactive. Someone able to present our product with passion; a result-driven person who always finds new attack strategies. We are looking for a team player who has a creative and entrepreneurial approach to tasks and responsibilities.
A 3- 6 month internship ( with hiring option and country management) where we offer students first hand experience from day 1 of the business development process of an emerging digital company, currently in phase of expanding in overseas markets. The 3-6 months Internship IS NOT REMUNERATED.
- Researching, identifying and nurturing leads for the sales process using a variety of tools.
- Creating and developing new strategies and tactics to identify, reach and obtain meetings with leads.
- Creating email and call sequences to nurture target decision makers.
- Collaborating with an account executive to convert the prospects into clients.
- Work closely with sales team to generate powerful collateral and related marketing materials.
- Sales CRM software management.
Education and knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with CRM software would be a plus.
- Basic formula building in Excel and statistics reporting.
- Customer - oriented mindset.
- Customer facing experience would be valued.
- English: Required B2
- Spanish: Native