Calle Aranjuez 2, Madrid
Sales & Data Development Italy (Internship)
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Prácticas
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : Estudiante
Descripción de la compañía
Le Guide Noir is the world’s most complete and advanced suite of tools in the market. We provide a platform (SaaS) where our clients can control, analyse and magnify their digital presence, getting a grasp of their industry’s online strategies.
Nowadays, Influencer Marketing is the most powerful mechanism when advertising a product and the companies are obtaining a revenue of 300% in visibility. For this reason, Le Guide Noir is in the lead of this trend, and we are creating marketing campaigns with Influencers.
Get to know us:
About Le Guide Noir: lgn.cm/LeGuideNoir
About Influencer Marketing: lgn.cm/InfluencerMarketingVideo
Descripción del puesto
A person who is willing to take on new challenges and find potential clients for our SaaS, Influencer Marketing, Omniconversion and Paid Media services. The Data Developer, as part of the Sales team, will have to be a natural-born analyst, very organised, analytical, and exceptionally proactive. Someone able to identify and always up to date with new opportunities, trends and markets. We are looking for a team player who has a creative and organized approach to tasks and responsibilities.
A 3 - 6 month internship (not remunerated but with hiring option) where we offer students first hand experience from day 1 of the business development process of an emerging digital company, currently in phase of expanding in overseas markets.
- Researching, identifying and qualifying leads for the sales process using a variety of tools.
- Creating and developing new strategies and tactics to identify and open new markets or sectors.
- Identifying key leads and potential new clients.
- Collaborating with the Business Development Team to generate powerful collateral and related marketing materials.
- Sales CRM software management.
Education and knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree completed or currently enrolled.
- Experience with CRM software would be a plus.
- Basic formula building in Excel and statistics reporting.
- Analytical - oriented mindset.
- English: Required B2
- Italian: Native
- Spanish: Not required but recommended.