Descripción de la empresa
As a multi-sports brand (ASICS, Onitsuka Tiger, ASICS Tiger), ASICS offers an outstanding range of shoes, apparel, and equipment and is one of the world's largest sportswear manufacturers.
The philosophy of ASICS is to stimulate people in sports and to provide them with innovative high-tech products. The company was founded in 1949 in Japan.
Our people describe working at ASICS as passionate, focused on continuous improvement, performance, global, teamwork, and quality.
Descripción del puesto
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO
ASICS is currently looking for a: SALES INTERN
-Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
-Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
-Support the team within the management of the accounts
-Samples management and control
-Managing of invoices
WHAT ASICS OFFERS YOU
- Being part of an international and passionate team
- From day one having responsibilities and being able to unleash your potential!
- Amazing workplace in the center of Barcelona + In-company gym
- 40h weekly - From Monday to Friday - 09 to 18h
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Self-Development, Attention to Detail
- Advanced in English;
- Friendly, helpful and positive attitude;
- Passion for sport.
- You are looking for a fulltime (40h week) 6 months’ internship linked to your current studies
- You live in Barcelona.