Sales Manager Spain
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Freelance-Autónomo
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Sueldo : negotiable
Descripción de la compañía
Descripción del puesto
Come join us and help us transform the fashion industry!
We are a dynamic and young company with more than 200 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
What you’ll do
Sign new boutiques to Miinto and ensure company revenue objectives are met or exceeded
Provide detailed sales reporting on territory
Frequent time on the road for in-person meetings with customers and partners in Spain
Attend industry events to generate sales leads
Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Miinto, industry trends, and competitors
Partner with various teams across sales/customer care, marketing, business intelligence, category management, and the management team to deliver solutions to clients
Ensure all Miinto’s sales initiatives and actions are aligned with Miinto’s global mission, strategic objectives and values
- 2-7 years of proven track record managing accounts and developing new business within wholesale/fashion. We focus on career progression rather than total years of experience!
- An infectious enthusiasm for sales and hungry for success
- Capable of building new key relationships and utilising your existing network of boutiques/brands
- Knows how to roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done
- Able to travel around Spain when required
What to expect from us
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 countries around the world!
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Vibrant, humorous and easy-going atmosphere with occasional social events
- Flexibility to manage your own time in order to maximise your performance
- Competitive salary and very attractive commission scheme as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team
Kindly send us your application/CV in English.