Social Media Manager
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : BARCELONA
Categoría : Venta al por menor
Tipo de contrato : Temporal
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Descripción de la compañía
HOW IS WORK WITH US:
ALOHAS offers more than fashion: a responsible shopping experience and the chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in the industry. Working at ALOHAS is enjoyable while still demanding. It is a place where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to embody sustainability as a way of life beyond the workplace. All in all, we love what we do, and it shows!
BENEFITS AT ALOHAS
You will be part of an innovative Spanish startup
You will work in a young, creatively, proactively, with good communication and a high level of the energy team
You will have a flexible schedule
You will get special employee discounts on our products
Our office is in the heart of the city 10 minutes walk from Paseo de Gracia
We take care of the coffee and fruit in the office
We take care of the happiness and the professional growth of our workers
Descripción del puesto
At ALOHAS, we obsess over bringing the best content experience to our customers. We are looking for a seasoned Social Media Manager who will be responsible for telling engaging stories to our social media audiences across various platforms. The Social Media Manager is a proactive, highly motivated individual with experience in and a passion for branded social media content, driving word of mouth, and community building.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Develop the end-to-end social media strategy, execution, and organic social channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Live Shopping Experiences).
- Create monthly engaging content calendars and measuring weekly performance reporting.
- Collaborate with the team's (PR, Product, Content and Customer Service) to drive excitement and word of mouth for key product and service launches, help educate our customers re our business model.
- Face-to-Face Marketing
- Lead social listening and advocate for the voice of the customer to the larger ALOHAS team to share customer insights and sentiment around product/service.
- Actively seek and create conversation around different topics on the brand' channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in internet marketing, journalism or a related field.
- 2-3 years in sales, advertising, customer service or public relations.
- Nice to have: Experience generating engaging content for an audience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Native English and excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- 2-3 years of expertise working on different channels owned or not (IG, Youtube, 6 months on TikTok).
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Good eye for design structures
- German & French language skills nice to have
- Proactive (initiative), disciplined and highly organised approach to work
- The ability to think outside the box
- You like to have fun, have a good sense of humor, and like working with a team that shares those attributes.