Stock Assistant w/m - Full Time - la Roca
Descripción de la empresa
The Kooples is a well-known French Contemporary Brand, founded in Paris in 2008.
The Kooples collections reinterpret the English art of made-to-measure through contemporary, chic and Parisian figures. Renowned for its expertise in tailoring, the brand works with a prestigious tailor from Savile Row in order to elaborate its cuts. Since its establishment in 2008, The Kooples' inspiration stems from couples and aims at dressing them.
The Kooples Sport, founded in 2012, offers a sport chic and creative wardrobe.
Established in 30 countries with more than 450 points of sale all around the world, The Kooples is recruiting talents to pursue its dynamic development in France and abroad.
Descripción del puesto
Management of deliveries and returns:
- Management of the timing of deliveries with logistics
- Receipt of goods and conformity control of delivery in accordance with The Kooples (health and safety) procedures
- Follow-up of the delivery vouchers
- Preparation of product shelving (labeling, installation of locks) and point-of-sale installations
- Ensure and control the return of goods (seasonal products, obsolete ...) and the transfer of goods between shops
Stock management :
- Knowledge of available stocks (products and consumables) and best sellers
- Optimization of storage spaces
- Inventory Management
- Storage, re-supply and follow-up of the movements of the products to ensure the good behavior of the storage areas (departments, reserves)
- Realization of annual / rotating inventories
- Management of defective
- Definition of daily restocking needs according to priorities
- Animation of the restocking and presentation of the merchandise via the animation of runners and sellers
- Realization of push according to commercial activity
Ideally, you have a first retail experience during which you have demonstrated team spirit, initiative and discretion.
- Full time : 40h/week
- Monday to friday