Stock Controller - Puerto Banus
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Andalucía
Provincia : Málaga
Población : MARBELLA PUERI BANUS
Categoría : Logística
Tipo de contrato : Temporal
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Descripción de la compañía
Founded in Monestier de Clermont, Grenoble, France, in 1952, Moncler is now based in Italy. Over the course of the years the brand has teamed style with ongoing technological research which harnesses the knowledge of mountaineering experts. Moncler collections combine extreme needs with day-to-day city life. In 2003 Remo Ruffini took over the company of which he is now Chairman and CEO. Moncler directly produces and distributes it's own clothing and accessories collections, through its direct boutiques and the world’s most exclusive department and multibrand stores.
Descripción del puesto
Our Stock controller will deliver all warehouse operations, in line with the highest standards of efficiency and effectiveness, ensuring, as a primary mission, that products are always and timely available for Clients.
Main Responsibilities :
- Ensure every morning the shop floor stock rooms are tidied, with the stock sold from the previous day replenished
-Check negative stock and discuss with
- Take in of deliveries from main warehouse
- Collection of any store to store transfers from the relevant stores,
- Look after operative activities which are necessary to ensure the store efficiency,
- Check and implement any emails for stock transfers and buyer’s request,
- Ensure store efficiency and guarantee the proxy warehouse is maintained to the highest standard.
- Report on Mini Audit results and outcomes.
- Return of faulty stock as per the company procedures.
- Previous and significant experience in stock management roles, in structured Luxury & Retail Companies
- Client service and commercial mindset;
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills;
- Ability in dealing with people;
- Willingness to evolve in the organization;
- Fluency & sophistication in spanish, proficiency in English,
- Openness to new technologies, the knowledge of RFID would be an advantage.