Store Supervisor - Madrid San Sebastian de Los Reyes
Descripción de la empresa
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Descripción del puesto
We're looking for a Store Supervisor for our Madrid San Sebastian de los Reyes store.
Under the direction of the Store Manager, lead a team of dedicated associates who achieve or exceed the sales and profitability targets by maintaining operational and merchandising excellence and by delivering a compelling customer experience unique to Under Armour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
•Perform store opening and closing procedures.
•Support the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the customer experience principles for store team; ensure store service/selling culture is representative of the Under Armour brand.
•Partner with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in maintaining all standards covering merchandise and floor sets.
•Under the direction of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager, oversee all areas of inventory control; monitor store shrink performance within outlined expectations.
•Support the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager, Retail Operations Team and local HR regarding on-boarding and continuous training.
•Provide timely and constructive feedback to the Store Manager in all facets of store operations.
•Ensure compliance with all UA policies and procedures.
- 1 -2 years retail store management, ideally with a premium international brand
- Familiarity with various retail POS register systems
- Strong understanding of store operations, including visual merchandising, stock room, risk management & safety
- Fluency in local language; proficiency in English highly desired
Behavioral Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- Inspired Leadership. Articulates a compelling vision and the roadmap to success; adept at aligning and empowering a diverse set of teammates and stakeholders
- Team Player. Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to the highest performance standards
- “Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand