Tag Heuer Sales Agent
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 5 - 10 años
Descripción de la compañía
The LVMH Spirit: The LVMH group brings together truly exceptional Houses. Each of them creates products that embody unique savoir-faire, a carefully preserved heritage and a dynamic engagement with modernity. These creations make our Houses ambassadors of a distinctively refined art de vivre.
Watches & Jewelry: The most recently established of the Group's activities, the Watches & Jewelry sector brings together leading Houses with complementary positions.
DYNAMIC HOUSES with iconic collections: Counted among the most dynamic brands on the market, the Houses in the Watches & Jewelry sector of LVMH operate in two segments: high-quality watchmaking on the one hand and jewelry and high jewelry on the other. A quest for excellence, creativity and innovation guide the Houses in this area every day.
The watchmaking side capitalizes on the complementary positioning of its Houses: TAG Heuer’s international stature, Hublot’s strong dynamic of innovation, Zenith’s age-old savoir-faire and Dior’s creativity. In jewelry and high jewelry, the Houses of Bulgari, Chaumet and Fred employ their bold creativity and perfectly mastered savoir-faire to constantly surprise their customers and offer them the objects they desire.
TAG Heuer: Since 1860, watchmaking pioneer TAG Heuer has been blending technological innovations, high-precision timekeeping and cutting-edge designs to create products whose performance continues to shape the passing of time.
Descripción del puesto
Accountabilities. Key duties and responsibilities of the job:
-Achieve annual quantitative and qualitative objectives as defined by the sales director.
-Execution of the brand strategy to develop it both in turnover and desirability.
-Analysis of his customers to identify opportunities to grow in sell-out, brand visibility and brad image.
-Identify and review potential customers to ensure the best and most qualified distribution in his territory.
-Propose brand activations and sales incentives with relevant customers.
-Propose sales budget and track deviations per customer.
-Propose repurchases and follow up stock levels per customer.
-Control the image is in line with the established brand strategy.
-Assure the visual merchandise is updated and in line with the brand guidelines.
-Implement the plans for new product launches (assortment, timing, sell in, etc...).
-Deliver in-store trainings.
-Obtain and report qualitative and quantitative market information (brand, competition, customers): sales, stocks, retail prices, KPI’s, promotions, etc.
-Analyse the competition (sales techniques, sales levels, positioning, distribution).
-Supervise the administration of sales.
-Act as an ambassador for the brand within retailers.
-Commercial reporting with sales director.
- Languages: Required Spanish (Bilingual) / English (High) and Desirable French
- Graduate / Degree level education
- The candidate will demonstrate ability for high level dialogue / negotiation with retailers.
- Ability to successfully interface with administration, marketing and back office teams.
- Understanding of luxury Brands.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Solid IT skills: Excel (in particular), PowerPoint, Word.
- Required Driving Licence.
- Negotiation and presentation skills. Capacity to conduct and achieve negotiations based on a good management of one´s argument.
- Commercial Management. The application of knowledge of Commercial practices, including pricing policy, contractual agreements and financial viability.
- Client Oriented. Ability to understand, interpret and influence client needs, requirements, expectations and behaviour.
- Focusing on Results. Driven to achieve goals, calculating potential risks and benefits and prioritising activities accordingly. Inspired by a desire to succeed and sense of healthy competition, the results-oriented sales person often strives for goals above and beyond what is set by management.
- Teamwork effectiveness. Assuming joined responsibility for work activities, co-ordinating efforts and accomplishing shared goals.
- Highly organized.
- Adhesion to rules and policies. Capacity to understand, obey, act and work within the rules of the organisation.
High English Level