Technology Consultant - Sap sd/Edi
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Aragón
Provincia : Zaragoza
Población : ZARAGOZA
Categoría : Consulting - Jurídico
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
Our TECH teams create business success by building the most innovative solutions that shape the future. In a digital world, TECH is a critical touchpoint for millions of consumers, customers, and our employees. Whenever it gets tricky, we tackle challenges together as one team, by Owning the Game!!
We need top talent to further build a high performing team. If you want to be a part of creating the new TECH that challenges us to grow and stay competitive, start your career with us now.
Technology Consultant - SAP SD/EDI
EMEA (CIS, Europe and EM) Sales Tech Wholesale team, is working closely with the global Product teams in a Product Led setup, creating products/solutions and new capabilities for our wholesale customers across EMEA region. By providing unique customer experience and by digitalizing business processes we are helping them to be more efficient and grow their business. At the same time providing the best sellin solutions to our Sales forces to be able to achieve their targets, in a scalable, sustainable, easy to use and consumer centric technological landscape in our priority.
We are also responsible to lead, drive and deliver comprehensive consulting to multiple business stakeholders and working closely with the Tech Project Management organization to rollout global products or projects for EMEA region.
Our purpose as "EMEA Sales Tech Wholasale team" is to:
- Being a strategic business enabler and partner, by focusing on the Market needs and drive innovation with the products teams in EMEA
- Provide the insights on the Market EMEA to global products teams by understanding business processes and work as one team delivering new solutions or new capabilities
- Digitalize business processes and provide unique customer experience also to our wholesale customers
- Drive Net Sales and improve business processes for our sell-in solutions
- Being experts in global products and local solutions for Sales end to end.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ...?
- Delivering best in class products, which will be business enablers for EMEA business to grow faster than the competition and adapt quickly to Market changes.
- Leading business opportunities enabled by technology and opportunities where you learn and manage multiple technologies across multiple functions within one project
- Working closely together with product teams Business and TECH in a multicultural, cross-functional environment, where diversity and inclusion are key priorities for the company
- Making initiatives happen by driving our ONE TEAM to envision the bigger picture of EMEA and adidas
- Live a different day every day, with flexible working hours
- End to end thinkers with engineering and excellent technical background in SAP SD and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) implementations
- Experience in Salesforce modules like Service, Sales or Marketing Cloud and Amazon Web Services is also highly appreciated
- Business acumen with experience in Fashion industry in Sales, Retail or Logistic is needed
- Passion about business opportunities, enabled by technology and making things happen within a complex, technical and business environment
- TO DO mindset, attitude, and behaviour
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Business and Solution oriented global mindset
- Very good project skills to lead mid-scale projects
- Strong communication, collaboration, and facilitation skills, especially when interacting with different levels of business stakeholders
- Four-year university degree with clear focus on Information Technologies (IT) or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive work experience in the field of TECH Consulting/Project Management
Not a problem. At adidas, we're keen to increase our team's diversity of backgrounds and skills, and we're more interested in the work you will produce than that work you've already produced in the past. If you'd love to work with us, then we'd love to hear from you
WHAT WE WANT TO OFFER
You will be part of a strategic program for adidas with a lot of opportunities to grow and reach your goals. Together and individually, we will fuel consumer obsession through latest technology. You will be working in a flexible and family friendly environment with open culture.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
Check out the adidas developer portal to see our latest projects, platforms, and tech stacks: https://adidas.github.io