Tmp: Customer Ops Rep
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Cataluña
Provincia : Barcelona
Población : Barcelona
Categoría : Venta al por menor
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
A Customer Operations Representative in Converse Iberia and Italy whose main accountabilities will be to:
Interact directly with customers to answer questions, facilitate order placement, manage orders through the supply chain, and resolve issues.
Work in close collaboration with Commercial department team mates
Provide premium customer service experience through professional, timely and accurate communication and pro-active approach.
Answer incoming e-mails and calls from customers, account team members, and internal partners.
Proactively address issues through problem-solving, collaboration and escalation.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
If this is you, you'll be working working on the following tasks:
Order to cash management
- Manage the overall order to cash process through order portfolio management, maximizing potential revenue opportunities and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of products to accounts.
- Identify and solve account issues related to products orders, deliveries, credit issues, returns.
- Drive resolution of account issues through problem solving, escalation and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Serve as a key link between the customer finance, transportation, distribution.
- Proactively sell product based on knowing the specific needs of the customer, offering suitable alternatives when product is not available.
- Handle all aspects of returns and claims interfacing with the customer and all internal stakeholders.
- Communicate professionally with customers, Operations Management, and Sales Representatives through effective verbal and written communication.
- Drive the relationship with the customer through constant communication maintaining a proactive approach.
- Drive the relationship with internal stakeholders: Sales, Credit, Operations, and Distribution Centers.
- Participate actively in weekly meetings or conference.
- Be seen as a true partner of the sales teams.
Analysis and reporting:
- Analyze and interpret system generated reports.
- Provide proactive information to stakeholders through reporting and analysis to ensure product flow and issue resolution.
- Set and support shipping forecast accuracy by providing structure feedback as of shipping evolution, deviation from projected performance, expected issues etc.
- Be an active member of the Customer OPS team, collecting feedback from accounts, sales teams and other departments in order to identify areas of improvements.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
To be successful, you will need to work cross functionally. Internally, you will be working closely with your COPS team mates as well as with the sales force and to a more limited extent with the Brand team. Externally you will be in regular contact with customers as well as the logisitics partners that handle the transportation of our assortments.
- Minimum second-year university level or equivalent.
- Work experience within a Customer Operations Department highly appreciated.
- Understanding of customer service values and behaviors.
- Precision and multi-tasking skills required.
- Cross functional problem solving
- Highly developed Spanish/Italian and English verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).