Vendedor Madrid el Corte Ingles (Chino)
Descripción de la empresa
Salvatore Ferragamo is the parent company of the Salvatore Ferragamo Group, one of the world's leaders in the luxury goods sector and whose origins date back to 1927. The Group is active in the creation, production and sale of shoes, leather goods, clothing, silk products and other accessories, as well as women's and men's perfumes. The Group's product range also includes eye wear and watches, manufactured by licensees. Attention to uniqueness and exclusivity, with a perfect blend of style, creativity and innovation enriched by the quality and craftsmanship of the 'Made in Italy' tradition, have always been the hallmarks of the Group's products. With over 3,800 employees and a network of over 630 mono-brand stores as of 30 September 2014, the Ferragamo Group operates in Italy and worldwide through companies that allow it to be a leader on European, American and Asian markets.
Descripción del puesto
- Welcome, listen and advice every kind of customers and develop loyalty relationship with them.
- Analyze customer needs, motivations, characteristics and preferences.
- Understand the product, know current trends and inform the customer.
- Give proper attention to display and layout of the store.
- Ensure refurbishment of supplies to store warehouse and store floor, maintaining established layout.
- Actively participate to the whole managing of the store (stock,cash,display merchandising, administration…..).
We're looking for experienced and passionate candidates with great knowledge of luxury products, good communication skills and team-orientation.
The ideal candidate is a passionate person who works hard to reach standards of excellence in customer service and assist each customer with the goal of obtaining and maintaining loyalty to both the store and the brand.
Languages required: Fluent in English, Spanish and Chinese
Positions available: Full-time