Visual Merchandising Intern (Global Operating)
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Merchandising
Tipo de contrato : Prácticas
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : Estudiante
Descripción de la compañía
Initially destined to being sold exclusively in the boutiques of the brand, "L de Loewe" proved to be very successful, hence extending its availability throughout all channels of the selective fragrance distribution.
This accomplishment encouraged Loewe to develop further in this line of business. During the following 30 years, ten olfactory creations were introduced on the market (5 feminine, 2 masculine, 1 universal and 2 seasonal fragrances): Loewe Pour Homme (1974), Aire Loewe (1985), Esencia Loewe (1987), Gala Loewe (1991), Aura Loewe (1994), Gala de Dia (1996), Agua de Loewe (2000), Esencia Femme (2002), Aire de Verano (Summer 2003) and Aire de Verano Aquamarine (Summer 2004).
Loewe has successfully entered the men skincare market with the launch of Loewe Advanced Technology. This new line of men’s products appeals not only to the brand’s loyal customers but is also winning new recruits, thanks to its innovative formula Ace Complex X300.
The revolution continues with Solo Loewe, a new men’s fragrance which, 17 years after Esencia Loewe, offers a new interpretation of Spanish culture with modern, audacious style.
At a time when tendencies are confused, Perfumes Loewe keeps an offer of a very balanced range of fragrances, maintaining its own personal style. A style based on its nearness to the Spanish soul, characterized by elegance without ostentation, quality and nobility of prime materials, refinement and simplicity of its lines.
This true luxury has permitted Loewe to occupy a privileged position in the selective world of perfumes. Leader on the Spanish market for over the last 20 years – Loewe perfumes are available in 1,500 points of sale – and have already today, an international presence in over 30 countries.
Descripción del puesto
- Ensure that the visual merchandising of our corporate furniture follows the brand guidelines.
- Coordinate the maintenance management of our corporate furniture.
-Creation and adaptation of planograms to different channels and markets.
- Update of the database of international points of sale on our platform.
- Creation of adaptations of the global merchandising guideslines to the different channels.
- Management of podium proposals, shop windows and commercial elements: request for plans, renders, final arts, prototypes and budgets. Monitoring of projects with different providers until their implementation.
- Management of visual changes and color tests.
- Consolidation of databases of shop windows and podiums to improve the personalization of spaces.
- Support to the Trade Marketing department for the development of final art, image layout, file format changes, small video editions...
• Expert in Excel and Power Point. Knowledge of editing tools (Indesign, Photoshop ...).
• Autocad and IWD will be valued.
• Training in architecture / interior design / product design...
• Organized and detail oriented person.
• Agility to manage projects in short terms. Good time management.
• Versatility to manage different projects.
• Teamwork. Proactivity.
• Be eager to learn.