Calle Platerias 5
Web Development Internship
País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Creación - Diseño
Tipo de contrato : Prácticas
Jornada laboral : Parcial
Experiencia : Estudiante
Descripción de la compañía
Understanding art as the creative expression of one’s identity and fashion as its vessel, Bagouve’s purpose is to allow individuals to convey their personalities through sustainable clothing inspired by works of art.
Our mission gives us the chance to rediscover timeless pieces from the past and to collaborate with artists from our time, resulting in exclusive garments meaningful to their owners.
We call this whole new concept: artwear
Descripción del puesto
Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead and have the initiative to expand our website's design.
- Define the design of the website through in accordance to the identity of the brand (user experience, typographies, color palette, copys, etc)
- Take a lead role in the development and coding of our website, its definition and implementation.
- Re-build the code of the new landing page, product page, lookbook and more.
Skills and Qualifications
- Website design experience UX & UI.
- Web development skills to edit our current code.
- Commitment with our start up and its vision.
- Creativity and initiative to achieve the above objectives.
- English is required.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. BAGOUVE® is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that BAGOUVE® equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.