País : España
Comunidad Autónoma : Comunidad de Madrid
Provincia : Madrid
Población : MADRID
Categoría : Retail
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Descripción de la compañía
He is known for his love for exquisite embroidery and lavish couture dresses. His work has a refined, conceptual undertone yet never loses sight of the woman he is designing for. Always pushing himself to make the ultimate dress for his client, he is constantly exploring new shapes and techniques, all whilst cherishing the traditional crafts.
Taminiau graduated Cum Laude from the Academy of Art and Design in Arnhem and during the Masters that followed he did various traineeships at Olivier Theyskens, Oscar Süleyman, corsetier Hubert Barrere and lacemaker Hurel in Paris. He presented his master’s project entitled ‘Unfolding’ at the Paris Fashion Week, which was followed by a window exhibition at Colette in Paris.
JANTAMINIAU continues to be an independent label and opened one year ago an atelier in Madrid in order to be closer to its Spanish and Latin-American customers, and develop his ready to wear line JANTAMINIAU Limited Edition.
Descripción del puesto
Your main tasks will include researching markets, targeting new clients, providing top level sales summaries as well as product placement plans and capsules with key partners. You will have to keep a thorough record of ST´s and inventory to capitalise on stock swaps and minimise levels of stock at the end of the season. You will also be responsible for planning and implementing markets (NY, LDN, PRS and MLN) as well as make travel arrangements for the team.
Your Wholesale responsibilities will be:
- Manage, planning and execution of showrooms in London and Paris and working closely with the VM team to ensure that the spaces look on brand.
- Assist Director in the recruitment and briefing of freelance sales people, Models and Interns when necessary.
- Booking sales appointments for all collections across all seasons
- Carrying out sales appointments for clients under territories agreed
- Compile Seasonal Sales Training for Customer Sales Assistants
- Creation of Linesheets, selling look books and other support material
- Work with Sales Director to set RRPs across EUR, GBP and USD
- Day to day management of the existing customer base, maintaining clear, professional communication with clients and providing swift responsive action to their requirements
- Own, manage and implement the logistics side of the Wholesale business making sure all relevant documents are sent out to each partner
- Managing customs control for Wholesale sample shipments and for stock movement on a global scale
- Insert orders into the order entry system when necessary and cross check these against client PO´s to ensure
- Actively looking at stock reports to carry out swaps and reorders for all existing
- Assisting with the compilation of stock post-season stock counts and assembling the inventory to send back to the warehouse
Your Reporting and Analysis responsibilities will include:
- Input orders into Zedonk, ensuring all the wholesale data is correct
- Compile and present weekly sell through reports
- Compile the wholesale, regional reporting and analysis after the market closes
- Liaise with our Graphic Designer to ensure all packaging, documents and Sales materials are on brand and maintain inventory of all materials
- Respond quickly to queries from all Customers across wholesale and ecommerce
- Touch basis with WHS accounts on a bi-weekly basis to improve and maintain the relationship and offer support where necessary
Your Finance related responsibilities will be:
- Update Sales Director on the value of the wholesale accounts including current and potential accounts
- Work closely with our Bookkeeper to ensure invoices are correct and include correct terms
- Identify and manage social media strategy for the company
- Coordinate Marketing assets, ensuring all content is correctly named, credited and filed
- Respond promptly to Customer requests for Marketing materials
- Assist in the fulfilment of special projects and installs, working on projects with stockists to improve awareness of the brand in specific markets
- Work alongside Sales Director and external PR team to coordinate and support brand marketing strategies and events
- Assist with organizing the seating for customers and their teams at seasonal shows
- Manage personal orders for all staff and partners
- Assist with Show production as and when required
The ideal candidate will have:
· At least two years of Wholesale Experience in a similar role
· An acute sense of trends and product awareness
· Experience in luxury preferably in retail or Wholesale
· Availability to travel for periods over 7 days in a row
· Will be exceptionally detail oriented and thorough
· An Business Degree or similar
· Will speak Fluent English (additional languages are a plus)
· Will be hands-on and a natural go getter, ready to face today’s industry challenges with a positive attitude.